Welcome

This blog is no longer being updated, but if you like what you see here, be sure to join me over at Life Pared Down!

Saturday, September 25, 2004

Hello! Welcome to my crazy world.

I am sitting at home in Victoria, drinking Rooibos tea and pretending to do homework. It's not that my project isn't important. It is... and it's due in a just over a week. However, it seems that my motivation lately has been lacking... A LOT!

I'm not sure why, but I have never had this incredible desire to sit for hours on end and try to process words out a textbook. I'm thinking that someone should invent an osmosis machine. Direct dump the contents of the texbook into one's mind and take it from there.

Sound's simple enough but also pretty impossible. Actually, that sounds like most things in life. Guess we have to get our amusements somehow.

I'm sure if I asked my boyfriend about it, he'd go off exactly why it wouldn't work. You see, he's doing a master's degree in physics. He loves to try and figure out how exactly things work. It's pretty cool, but does me little good when it comes to my own studying.

I guess I'll just resign myself to the fact that nothing will be invented before I graduate. At least it is an interesting project for a really neat class.

I'll take what I can get!

No comments: