Welcome

This blog is no longer being updated, but if you like what you see here, be sure to join me over at Life Pared Down!

Friday, January 14, 2005

And the days go on...

Thought it was about time I caught up here. Just started school this week and I have to say it's going to be interesting semester. Only have four classes but still lots to do, so I can't slack at all if I want to keep the stress down. Also going to do my best to keep up on my reading (we'll see). It does help that I only have two texts.

Also focusing on developing a coop position for the spring. I'm going to the Bridal Fair this weekend to do some networking. Did the same back in October, so I know what it's like. It can be a little awkward since I'm not there as a bride and everyone thinks you are. But it works okay. Besides, it's so much fun.

Right now the sun is shining so brightly. It's that beutiful winter sun that can sometimes be blinding, but can warm you to your very bones. You know what? Sometimes I don't mind winter. Does that make me wierd? Oh well if it does. :)

No comments: