Welcome

This blog is no longer being updated, but if you like what you see here, be sure to join me over at Life Pared Down!

Friday, April 22, 2005

5 More days...

Here we go!!!!!!

Nearly there but still have a tonne of packing to do! Tonight I'm having coffee with Claire and Dave. Tomorrow I'm having my big farewell get-together at the Irish Times. On Sunday I'm having dessert with Cheryl at the Cactus Club and on Monday I'm having dinner (hopefully) with Cass, Dustin and Aurora. Maybe I'll get to packing sometime!

Yesterday I wrote my last exam..... ever!!!!! (Well for now anyway). It went awesome... 45 minutes and I was done. It was sooooo easy!

Got three of four final grades back. This term is shaping up to be as good as the last... 2 'A's and a 'B'+! No bad, eh?

Well I should get started on sorting and packing. Got lots to do...

No comments: