Welcome

This blog is no longer being updated, but if you like what you see here, be sure to join me over at Life Pared Down!

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Can you believe it???????

Yesterday I attended my very last class! Unless of course I decide to go back to school at some point.... but that definitley wouldn't happen for a very long time.

So now I have two exams and then I am done!!!!!!

Had a wonderful night with Claire. Watched a movie and had some nice drinks (he he ... rum). It was nice especially since I had the same thing with Dave last weekend. It's really nice to have spent some time with my friends, especially considering the craziness as of late. But you know what? I okay now.

This week is the first time I felt really joyful. I mean really, truly happy. So I'm mostly better now. Just need to buckle down and get some moving stuff done.

11 days.... here we go!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

The Steadfast Warrior said...

OMG. "I okay now" ????? I may be okay but I certainly shouldn't be held to any spelling or grammar standards. Besides school's nearly done... I'm entitled to my poor writing skills!