Welcome

This blog is no longer being updated, but if you like what you see here, be sure to join me over at Life Pared Down!

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

New week...

Had a pretty good weekend. Went to the UBC Botanical Garden's Perennial sale and got myself some pretty plants. Need to get some pots, soil, a trowel and some annuals and my balcony will be set. Looking forward to having a space out there to relax and enjoy my view.

Also looking forward to coming to the Victoria this week. Ryan and I are in on Thursday and we leave Sunday. I'd love to see who I can. Let me know when yo're available and I'll do my best to work something out.

Just doing laundry right now. The dryer takes forever and if I don't do really small loads it will dry some things but not others. Example, Ryan's pants were dry last time but my terry socks weren't. I think it's posessed. But I dhould go check the darn things now. Should be about done...

No comments: