Welcome

This blog is no longer being updated, but if you like what you see here, be sure to join me over at Life Pared Down!

Friday, June 10, 2005

Out with the old and in with the new...

Well, it's Friday and what a week! Actually it's been a really hard week. I've been going through a slight depression lately, and it's been fine but it's hit me a little harder this week.

Wednesday, I officially withdrew from co-op as I didn't get the job. It took them 2 feaking bloody weeks to tell me I didn't get it! Boy was my advisor pissed off when she found out they still hadn't called me.

Ahhhhhhhh! Bloody hell!

*breath Lindsay, breath*

But there is good news out of all this. I went to an employment agency yesterday and was booked for an appointment with an employment consultant this morning. Went in and had the meeting which consisted of an interview and an assessment of my KSA's (knowledge, skills and abilities... learned that in school). So I did the tests and did quite well.

Things of all things, she ended up getting me an interview for this afternoon!!!!! So at 2pm, iIhad an interview for an admin assistant position. The are wanting to do second interviews so we'll see whether or not I get through to the next stage. If not, Barb will try and get me some temp work.

Crossing my fingers that something, anything will happen.

No comments: