Welcome

This blog is no longer being updated, but if you like what you see here, be sure to join me over at Life Pared Down!

Friday, July 22, 2005

Stupid people...

Notice that I didn't just say tourists (I know Claire, I'm a copycat). Today was entertaining to say the least...

Some angry man came into my building and went up to the British Consulate on the 8th Floor, where he dropped off a susipcious package. Turned out to be nothing to worry about but it did mean that all the people in the building (12 floors worth), including my office got to trek down the stairs and be evacuated! Yay!

Stupid freakin' idiot!

I can't believe some people these days. What nerve, expecially after the noon hour bombs in London today. In any case, the bomb squad was going to take a long time, so we just ended up going home.

So, I'm definitley looking forward to coming to Victoria tomorrow. It'll be nice to get away.

No comments: