Welcome

This blog is no longer being updated, but if you like what you see here, be sure to join me over at Life Pared Down!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Finally Getting Somewhere

Our appointment with my OB is Thursday. 1:45pm PST. I'm nervous and excited all at the same time. What will we accomplish? Will we walk out with a plan? I need to know that she has a solution to my LPD or in the very least, goes along with the one I've already figured out. We'll also discuss those fateful test results. However, while I'm interested in her opinion, it's really out of her hands now.

We finally got an appointment with Medical Genetics at BC Women's. The reason we didn't get one sooner? The requisition was faxed in instead of called in (as is pretty standard when sending medical history). But clearly this makes a difference in the validity of my appointment request. In any case, my GP's office has followed up and secured the beautiful (and much sooner than anticipated) date of Jan 8th.

It's safe to say that things are finally starting to happen.

And yes, I get it. These last three months were the Universe's lesson in patience. Would it be too childish to stick out my tongue?

3 comments:

J Sweet said...

I'm glad you are starting the process and I hope you get some answers sooner rather than later.!

Melis.sa said...

I hope that she has a plan to get things moving along. Waiting is the worst... :)

areyoukiddingme said...

I'd totally be sticking out my tongue and flipping the middle finger at the Universe. But, that might cause appointments to be rescheduled...

Hurray for a starting point for a new plan!