Welcome

This blog is no longer being updated, but if you like what you see here, be sure to join me over at Life Pared Down!

Friday, December 05, 2008

Renamed

In a moment of clarity it was born. It came into being after much thought and deliberation; some deep soul searching too.

I decided that in this journey called life I am a warrior. I have fought some interesting battles and no doubt will face more in my future. I also continue on. Each challenge brings new ones and those bring further challenges. In order to cope with this state of being, you must endure. And in many ways, I know I have.

Consider these definitions:

Steadfast: loyal, steady
and...
Warrior: a person who shows or has shown great vigor, courage, or aggressiveness
http://dictionary.reference.com

Henceforth, I will be known as The Steadfast Warrior- committed to fighting the battle and enduring with dignity.

What do you think? Is it a keeper? Should I try again?

No comments: