Welcome

This blog is no longer being updated, but if you like what you see here, be sure to join me over at Life Pared Down!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Manic Monday Reigns Again

Just a quick post today.

Only stayed at work till Noon today. Felt so ill, I could barely keep anything down this morning. On top of the all-day sickness I'm fighting the crazy bug that's going around our office. Just great, because while my co-workers stayed at home for days hopped up on gravol and other meds, I can't take any of the stuff I'd want to.

Finally lost what was left of breakfast around 10. So I finished a crucial document I was working on and went home. Slept for 3 hours this afternoon and now R is making dinner while I watch Dan.cing with the Stars in the Eastern time zone (love digital cable!). I'm already ready for bed.

Tomorrow I pop into work briefly for a meeting, then R and I meet up for our OB appointment. Then back to work for the rest of the day.

Wish us luck! Hopefully we get to see Bean again!

6 comments:

Melis.sa said...

sorry about the nausea, i hope that eases into your second tri. :) Woot, here's hoping you get to see the bean tomorrow!

areyoukiddingme said...

Good luck! I hope the doc will get the ultrasound out for you! And I hope you're feeling better soon...

Mrs. Gamgee said...

I hope that the m/s eases for you soon. I'm crossing my fingers that the doc will let you take another peek at the bean!

..al said...

Good Luck with the OB appointment.

Sorry about the nausea.

AnotherDreamer said...

Best wishes! I am thinking of you. Feel better.

Jamie said...

I hope today is a better one for you!

Looking forward to hearing good news from your OB appointment. I hope they give you pictures!