Welcome

This blog is no longer being updated, but if you like what you see here, be sure to join me over at Life Pared Down!

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Really? Again?

I'm ill again. Despite being on Dic.lectin. At least I'm not throwing up. But I think it's time to up the meds. I was really hoping the supposed magic 12 week mark would pan out for me. But I am not that lucky. At least it reassures me that all is well with Bean. If things weren't okay, I wouldn't be sick again, right?

Ok, time for a nap. I'm wiped after a day of shopping!

8 comments:

areyoukiddingme said...

I hear some people are sick all the way through. I hope you won't be one of them. On the plus side, the first trimester is officially 13 weeks, so if you're not there yet, you may feel better after that!

Mrs. Gamgee said...

I'm sorry you're still feeling rough. Crossing my fingers and praying that you will be past the m/s soon!

Melis.sa said...

Sorry that you aren't feeling well. When do you get to see your little one again?

willsmom said...

that bites! I was one of the lucky ones and only had it for about 3 weeks from weeks 7-10. Hope you get some relief soon! 2nd Tri..here we come!

AnotherDreamer said...

Sorry you are ill again, ungh. Feel better soon!

J Sweet said...

Hey sorry you are still sick. Sometimes the magic number isn't 12 weeks but 13, 14 or even 15. It's not hopeless although it sucks really bad. I hope you feel better soon!

Danielle said...

Who knows what our magic number will be... it sucks, but like you said, at least we know bean is still there growing. :)

Captains log.... 13w1d... barfed again WHILE driving on the way to work this morning. Seems sad that I've mastered this art and no longer need to pull over... gross, but impressive to some degree Non?

lol.

D

Jamie said...

I'm sorry your still on the ill side. I haven't had the nausea that you have experienced but I didn't really get past my first trimester yucks until almost week 15.

Hang in there, you'll be yourself again soon!