Welcome

This blog is no longer being updated, but if you like what you see here, be sure to join me over at Life Pared Down!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I am Slowly Going Crazy...

123456 Switch! Crazy am I slowly going, 654321 Switch!

No baby. Still in pre-labour, not even early labour. I get one good contraction per day just to remind me of what I am not having. The rest are braxton-hicks contractions that go away as soon as I lie down.

My due date is technically Thursday, so it's not like I'm late but I am more than ready! Have my appt this afternoon. Was thinking my blood pressure might be up again after this Thanksgiving Weekend but we'll see. Isn't it sad that I'm sort of hoing it's up so they'll just induce me already! (and I really don't want to be induced, so you know I'm running out of patience!)

2 comments:

areyoukiddingme said...

Just make some plans for tonight - dinner out or something. That oughtta do it!

Good luck...

Mrs. Gamgee said...

*smiles*

I had that song going through my head all day, but for obviously different reasons... I hope that you get to hold your little girl soon!