Welcome

This blog is no longer being updated, but if you like what you see here, be sure to join me over at Life Pared Down!

Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Elusive Prize and a Contest

Sleeping through the night. It's a coveted state. Really , it means 6 or 7 hours of consecutive sleep- for the baby that is. But that didn't stop us from getting 5 in a row last night. Plus another 2 after her early morning feed. She slept 9 pm- 4:30 am. That would be 7.5 hours folks.

Are we excited or what! Apparently, I slept through the night at 6 weeks too. She must take after me. ;) Here's hoping it wasn't a one time occurrence.

Now, I need your help. I'm going through my posts from this year and trying to pick one for Creme de la Creme 2009. Problem is that I have very little time to really do this properly right now. If you think there's one that is particularly worthy (i.e. my best post of the year), put the Date and Title in the comments section. If I pick the post you chose (first come, first serve), there's a prize. I need some finalists and the deadline is Dec.15th, so please help me out.

I'm going to pick the winning post two weeks from now on Dec.12th and if you're curious what the prize might be, the only hint I'll give is to remember that I'm a photographer...

Happy Hunting!

2 comments:

MrsSpock said...

One of my favorites was when you talked about the brother you lost. This is a post I think your daughter should read when she is older...

http://apparentlywelladjusted.blogspot.com/2009/01/birthday-remembered-and-one-that-never.html

Mrs. Gamgee said...

Drat... MrsSpock chose the one I thought of! I remember reading that one last winter, and smiling through tears as you spoke of the harmonica incident. The fact that one of your precious little ones shares your beloved brothers birthday is something to cherish. And the comfort you feel from knowing that he is looking after your two angels is apparent through your words.

If I had to pick a second one, it would have to be the fertility goddess post. :)