Welcome

This blog is no longer being updated, but if you like what you see here, be sure to join me over at Life Pared Down!

Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday Photo Challenge Postponed

Sorry about this everyone. I've got technical difficulties with the auto-link form still. Our challenge doesn't work as well if I don't use something similar so I'm trying to come up with another option. So we'll have to re-convene the Challenge once I have a new way to set it up.  I'm open to suggestions if anyone has them...

Regarding my snow pic yesterday: It should be noted that the temperature warmed up and it began raining. The snow was gone by 2 pm.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Hey hon...why don't you try McLinkyinstead of Mr. Linky. I had huge issues with Mr.Linky and have never had one with McLinky.