Welcome

This blog is no longer being updated, but if you like what you see here, be sure to join me over at Life Pared Down!

Friday, December 02, 2011

Photo of the Day: Winter Wonderland

I keep trying to come up with a post but I've been sick the last few days and I'm lucky I can manage (barely) to keep up with K, who's also sick as well. So instead I give you another photo. This is from last year when we lived with my in-laws for a couple months. It's December and I'm feeling Christmasy and I wish we had snow like this here but alas all we have is a heck of a lot of rain and good wind storms. though it's getting cold enough that snow/rain is on the forecast. Having lived on a coast with lots of rain most of my life I won't pin any hopes on that particular forecast.


2 comments:

areyoukiddingme said...

That is a gorgeous photo.

Hope you're all feeling better soon.

Kristin said...

Simply stunning. Love the footprints going across the bridge.