Welcome

This blog is no longer being updated, but if you like what you see here, be sure to join me over at Life Pared Down!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Checking off the List

Thanks for all your support! Things are moving along now and coming together nicely if I do say so myself.

I've also realized how nitpicky I can be about things. For example, it took me several hours to comb through all my images and find the one that was perfect for my Etsy store banner and other graphics I needed. And I tested my graphical design prowess by installing free for use fonts so I could get the "perfect" look.

Suffice to say, it was worth it.

Still lots to do, but I now have a new blog/gallery for my art (you can find it HERE), and a Facebook page (HERE). Don't worry though, I'll still be blogging here. I want to keep my personal stuff out of the business stuff, so it made sense to separate everything.

Everything is still a work in progress so bear with me as I get things set up!

And on a very different and completely random note, I learned how to french braid my hair today. Huh, cool…

3 comments:

Alyssa Ast said...

Following you on Facebook. Glad things are going well for you. Maybe now you can teach me to French braid my hair ;)

"Alone again.... naturally!" said...

God, you haven't had a french braid since your were like 6 yrs old!! Love you!

Jamie said...

Thanks for the links! I look forward to checking out your stuff!!