Welcome

This blog is no longer being updated, but if you like what you see here, be sure to join me over at Life Pared Down!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Stylin' Feet

Even in the cold and wet a gal's got to have some fun on her feet. Each cost me £25-30. All I need now are a pair of hiking boots to tackle the rough terrain around here I'd love to be hiking and I'd be set. Well, at least as far as the outdoors are considered. I did see a rather awesome pair of block colour heels the other day…



5 comments:

Alyssa Ast said...

A girl can never have too many shoes ;)

Mrs. Gamgee said...

Lovely! I need to get me some boots...

areyoukiddingme said...

Oooh - I love boots! I keep wanting to buy more...but then I keep talking myself out of it.

"Alone again.... naturally!" said...

Love the wellies! Did you see the pair I have on Pinterest..they are toile!

Jamie said...

I love the rain boots!! They are too cute. We had a good rain today (the first in a while) and I put Skeeter's rain boots on and let him splash in puddles all afternoon. The joy!! I wish I had a pair so I could've joined him.