Welcome

This blog is no longer being updated, but if you like what you see here, be sure to join me over at Life Pared Down!

Monday, March 26, 2012

Lottery

Mrs. Gamgee asked, 'What would you do if you won the lottery?'

Honestly, I've thought about this and as nice as a cool few million would be I would be extraordinarily happy with $100,000.

Why?

It's just enough to take care of a few things but not enough to cause strife.

The way I figure it, we could pay off our student loans and our credit card debt, giving us more spending money each month, as well as have a down payment on a house (omg a real asset! :O) and have a rainy day fund/savings as well as be able to make a some donations to some well loved charities.

See, I don't think that is too much to ask for. It would be financial freedom and the chance for us to do the things we would really love to do.

Yeah, it would be nice...

3 comments:

St Elsewhere said...

LOL...if I I won a lottery, I would be too befuddled initially to do anything from it!

areyoukiddingme said...

I only want the big jackpot! The one that says it doesn't matter what anything costs. That's what it would take to kill my frugality.

"Alone again.... naturally!" said...

Working on it!!! lol