Welcome

This blog is no longer being updated, but if you like what you see here, be sure to join me over at Life Pared Down!

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Spring Showers...

You know it's spring here when the weather changes every ten minutes. Sometimes that's an exaggeration, but quite often not. Even in the summer things can change so quickly it leaves you spinning.

The clouds have just burst open again, showering the ground in dampness that makes this place so green. I think that's why I really do love it it here as it reminds me of the temperate rainforests of the south coast of BC.

I was hoping for a longer and more thoughtful post today, but I'm exhausted. I haven't been sleeping well for various reasons and my body is not happy with me. I'm hoping for a really good night's sleep tonight and that I will wake up feeling refreshed and energetic. For now, I leave you with another photo I took back in the spring of 2007 when I was still learning how to use my new digital SLR camera:


Yes, I realize I'm on a flower theme lately. But it is spring after all...


6 comments:

Mrs. Gamgee said...

Lovely pic...

Your weather there sounds like our weather here... minus the rain. We've been alternating between snow, sleet, and sun almost hourly for the last couple of weeks. We're actually predicted to get up to 26 on Monday. Insane for April!

areyoukiddingme said...

I love flowers! Good luck on getting some good rest...

"Alone again.... naturally!" said...

April showers bring May flowers!......and us!!

One and Done? said...

Hello from ICLW! Your flower picture is very pretty! We too are having the crazy swings from 80 degrees and sunny one day to 50s and raining the next! Ugh.

ICLW #22

Nicole said...

That is a gorgeous flower photo!

Anonymous said...

Ah the joy of Scottish Weather!! beautiful photo though! hey from ICLW :)