Welcome

This blog is no longer being updated, but if you like what you see here, be sure to join me over at Life Pared Down!

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Ponderings…

So um, yeah, hi.

Been awhile.

The visit with my family was wonderful in ways I'm not sure I can even express. I still have photos to edit and convert and a to-do list that is crazy long, but I'm still here… sort of.

Debating on something and I think I need feedback.

I always said I would never move on from this blog name/theme etc. Now I'm starting to think maybe it's time. Or maybe I need a second space.

Except that I don't think I can stay on top of a full second blog. I can barely keep up with my photography blog at the moment.

So while I sort out my priorities and what will work best for me, I'm polling the people here:

Do I start over with a new blog for a clean start (I have some interesting ideas for it)?

Do I keep this one for the more in depth musings and keep another for photos/recipes/life stuff?

Hmm…

While we ponder over this together, here's a pic. :p

Attack of the 60-foot woman… and her camera. Run!

2 comments:

St Elsewhere said...

I would love for you to keep a single blog rather than maintain multiple blogs. The more the blog, the higher the chances of one or more lagging behind.

You can start afresh, but keep a single blog for your musings/recipes/photos...

Glad that the family visit was so wonderful.

HollywoodHasMe said...

Shadows are always decieving,but that is what makes them interesting to photograph.

Great pic.